Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy new year~

Hello guys, in order that the next post not be 1 year later in 2008, I shall post something here, anything.

Well it's new year, so wish everyone who still reads this blog a happy new year~. And belated merry christmas.

How's everyone doing in Singapore? What did you people do for this xmas and what will you people be doing for the coming new year? Do you guys still meet up? I heard from Wenliang that there haven't really been anything gathering... But this is unusual isn't it?

I'm passing my xmas and new year holiday here in France. Some of you might think that a white christmas will be wonderful, but no matter how nice the scenary is(not that nice anyway) it's still too cold, don't really feel like going anywhere other than staying in my room. And anyway it's not white yet.

Actually there is something more I would like to say in this blog.

I had been thinking for quite sometime, and I felt I should say something about it. Sometimes I wondered why are we still together(we are still together!). Is it simply because we pride ourselves for having friends since primary school? Is it because this is something which we can tell others that "hey, i still keep active contacts with primary school friends"? But even if "showing-off" is the reason, I believe that there is something deeper than that. For if we think that having active contacts with primary school friends is something that we can be proud of, then it must be true deep within us that this is something worthy to us all, worthy the effort and worth keeping. I felt that we are still together because we believed since the time when we were young that friends are not just passer-bys in our lives. We stayed together because subconsciously each of us have some form of mutual trust for the rest that we still keep the same belief. Perhaps this is no longer a belief but a core value. At the root of the value lies the trust between each of us...

I think we should change the title of this blog. 12 years and still strong is a mistake, cos it limit the idea to 12 years. We ought to call it Many many years and still strong!

Post some responses!


=)
Ruilong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home