Monday, July 18, 2005

Birthday AgAIN!!

Hi people, saw Yiying's post and tot I'll follow up on it. Hee... Today is Yuyuan's 21st! Happy birthday!! may You realise your Tai tAi dreams...Pity you're still overseas, perhaps we could meet up to celebrate for the July babies? Happy Belated birthdaY WeijIan! May you realise your singing dreams!! Hmmnn... anybody knows if Pei'an and Weixiong knows about this blog? happy Birthday also!! wow, now then realise so many july babies...

Mr Chan, how was the concert? Sorry, couldnt make it, but your post sounds interesting anyway.. hee.. Do fill us in on the participation , and in the case that there are no participants (unfortunately), do fill us in on what the concert was about!

Wenliang, if u are free, do enable the tagboard please??? I am lazy to log in whenever I feel like posting. hee..

luv,
shuyun

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Pple! hehe happy Birthday to my longest fren i have ever made.. anyway, my bday celebration is coming up too! haha its on the 30th July 7pm at my place k dudes!.. MR CHAN u are definitely invited to my PARTY haha.. anyway if u wan any details just call me k 98512533, n oh ya sorry couldn't make it for the concert had something on.. hehe.. anyway hope to see all of u guys at my party ya! take care dudes!

luv,
SAINT a.k.a Hanxian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home