Saturday, June 25, 2005

Musical concert - an invitation

Hi, it's me again.

There's a musical concert going on at Victoria theatre on 10 July, Sunday, in the evening (7pm). I'd like to invite all of you to attend as part of the gathering.
Cost of tickets : $12 only.
Catch : You need to pay for your own ticket.
Please sms me at 98234634 to indicate your interest. I'll try something interesting here.
(1) Your decision shall be made completely confidential. Nobody knows who'll turn up that day.
(2) I'll only reveal who's coming only on that day itself, 5 minutes before the start of the concert.
(3) As a result, we may end up with many combinations like :
(a) All turn up
(b) A few turn up
(c) Only one turns up (That's me...how sad...)
(d) Only 2 turn up (without me !??)
(e) I may end up watching the concert with Wenliang alone (errhhh...)
Don't know if this is fun...it's like creating a suspense....
Oh yes, you may invite anyone else to this concert. I'm sure I'll not disappoint you ! Any other questions, please ask.

Winston Chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home